- Fork and clone the ripple-client-desktop repository
- Download nw.js
- In the ripple-client-desktop repository, make a copy of the
config_example.jsfile and name it
gulpin your command line for development
gulp packagesin your command line for the production ready client
- Your desktop client is in the
- There are breaking changes in the c++ API when using node version 4. You should use node version 0.12.
- The current package.json is intended to pull directly from the develop branch of ripple-lib. You may need to clone the ripple-lib respository into node_modules/ripple-lib and then run npm install in the cloned ripple-lib repository.