Rippled Package Builder
Docker image for building rippled rpms
The rpm-builder docker container builds a rippled rpm from the specified git branch and puts a tar.gz of rpms in a mounted directory.
rpm_file_name variables to
build_vars properties file in mounted directory.
To verify git commit signature, a file of whitelisted GPG public keys can be mounted to
All configuration is performed via environment variables:
- GIT_BRANCH: rippled branch to package (default: develop)
- GIT_COMMIT: rippled commit to package (overrides GIT_BRANCH)
- GIT_REMOTE: rippled remote repository (default: origin)
- RPM_RELEASE: rpm release number (default: 1)
- RPM_PATCH: rpm patch number (default: null)
docker build -t rippled-rpm-builder rpm-builder/
docker run -e GIT_BRANCH=develop -v <path-to-out-dir>:/opt/rippled-rpm/out rippled-rpm-builder
Run with commit signature verification
docker run -e GIT_BRANCH=develop -v <path-to-keys-file>:/opt/rippled-rpm/public-keys.txt -v <path-to-out-dir>:/opt/rippled-rpm/out rippled-rpm-builder