Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
rippled v0.26.0 has been released. The repository tag is 0.26.0 and can be found on GitHub at: https://github.com/ripple/rippled/tree/0.26.0
Prior to building, please confirm you have the correct source tree with the git log command. The first log entry should be the change setting the version:
commit 9fa5e3987260e39dba322f218d39ac228a5b361b Author: Vinnie Falco <email@example.com> Date: Tue Jul 22 09:59:45 2014 -0700 Set version to 0.26.0
This release incorporates a significant number of improvements and important bugfixes. Please refer to the Git commit history for more detailed information.
The minimum supported version of GCC used to compile rippled is v4.8. Please follow these instructions if you have not upgraded already.
While it may be possible to compile rippled on (virtual) machines with 4GB of RAM, we recommend compiling on (virtual) machines with 8GB of RAM or more. If your build machine has more than one CPU (
grep '^processor' /proc/cpuinfo | wc -l), you can use them to assist in the build process by compiling with the command scons -j[number of CPUs - 1].
The minimum supported version of Boost is v1.55.0. You must upgrade to this release or later to successfully compile this release of rippled. Please follow these instructions if you have not upgraded already.
- Updated integration tests.
- Updated tests for account freeze functionality.
- Implement setting the no-freeze flag on Ripple accounts (RIPD-394).
- Improve transaction fee and execution logic (RIPD-323).
- Implemented finding of 'sabfd' paths (RIPD-335).
- Imposed a local limit on paths lengths (RIPD-350).
- Documented ledger entries (RIPD-361).
- Documented SHAMap.
- Fixed the limit parameter on book_offers (RIPD-295).
- Removed SHAMapNodeID from SHAMapTreeNode to fix "right data, wrong ID" bug in the tree node cache (RIPD-347).
- Eliminated spurious SHAMap::getFetchPack failure (RIPD-379).
- Disabled SSLv2.
- Implemented rate-limiting of SSL client renegotiation to mitigate SCIR DoS vulnerability (RIPD-360).
- Display unprintable or malformatted currency codes as hex digits.
- Fix static initializers in RippleSSLContext (RIPD-375).
For more information or assistance, the following resources will be of use: