Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
rippled 0.29.0 has been released. The commit can be found on GitHub at: https://github.com/ripple/rippled/commits/0.29.0
Prior to building, please confirm you have the correct source tree with the git log command. The first log entry should be the change setting the version:
commit 5964710f736e258c7892e8b848c48952a4c7856c Author: Nik Bougalis <email@example.com> Date: Tue Aug 4 13:22:45 2015 -0700 Set version to 0.29.0
This release incorporates a number of important features, bugfixes and functional improvements. Please refer to the Git commit history for more detailed information.
As part of Ripple Labs’ ongoing commitment toward protocol security, the rippled team would like to announce rippled release 0.29.0.
The minimum supported version of GCC used to compile rippled is v4.8. Please follow these instructions if you have not upgraded already.
While it may be possible to compile rippled on (virtual) machines with 4GB of RAM, we recommend compiling on (virtual) machines with 8GB of RAM or more. If your build machine has more than one CPU (
grep '^processor' /proc/cpuinfo | wc -l), you can use them to assist in the build process by compiling with the command scons -j[number of CPUs - 1].
- Subscription stream for validations (RIPD-504)
- Disable Websocket ping timer
- Fix off-by one bug that overstates the account reserve during OfferCreate transaction. Activates August 17, 2015.
- Fix funded offer removal during Payment transaction (RIPD-113). Activates August 17, 2015.
- Fix display discrepancy in fee.
- Add “quality” field to account_offers API response: quality is defined as the exchange rate, the ratio taker_pays divided by taker_gets.
- Add full_reply field to path_find API response: full_reply is defined as true/false value depending on the completed depth of pathfinding search (RIPD-894).
- Add DeliverMin transaction field (RIPD-930). Activates August 17, 2015.
- Add uptime to crawl data (RIPD-997).
- Add IOUAmount and XRPAmount: these numeric types replace the monolithic functionality found in STAmount (RIPD-976).
- Log metadata differences on built ledger mismatch.
- Add enableTesting flag to applyTransactions.
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or assistance, the following resources will be of use: