rippled 0.90.0 release introduces several features and enhancements that improve the reliability, scalability and security of the XRP Ledger.
Highlights of this release include:
DepositAuthamendment, which lets an account strictly reject any incoming money from transactions sent by other accounts.
Checksamendment, which allows users to create deferred payments that can be cancelled or cashed by their intended recipients.
- History Sharding, which allows
rippledservers to distribute historical ledger data if they agree to dedicate storage for segments of ledger history.
- New Preferred Ledger by Branch semantics which improve the logic that allow a server to decide which ledger it should base future ledgers on when there are multiple candidates.
New and Updated Features
- Add support for Deposit Authorization account root flag (#2239)
- Implement history shards (#2258)
- Preferred ledger by branch (#2300)
- Redesign Consensus Simulation Framework (#2209)
- Tune for higher transaction processing (#2294)
- Optimize queries for
account_txto work around SQLite query planner (#2312)
Journalto be copied/moved (#2292)
- Cleanly report invalid
- Improve log scrubbing (#2358)
- Force json commands to be objects (#2319)
- Fix cmake clang build for sanitizers (#2325)
account_objectsRPC to filter by “check” (#2356)
- Limit nesting of json commands (#2326)
- Unit test that
sign_forreturns a correct hash (#2333)
- Update Visual Studio build instructions (#2355)
- Force boost static linking for MacOS builds (#2334)
- Update MacOS build instructions (#2342)
- Add dev docs generation to Jenkins (#2343)
- Poll if process is still alive in Test.py (#2290)
- Remove unused