A Nodejs app for running Steemiex validators.
Steemiex is a M-of-N multi-sign gateway that's bridging RCL and Steem blockchain. All the deposits/withdrawals can only be processed with majority agreement from the signers/validators.
An instance of mongodb database, for storing a map of Steem
All existing Steem id-account pairs should be imported into the database before starting a Steemiex-node. (see
docs/database.md for details).
- clone this repository.
- browse into the app directory, run
- edit the
config.jsfile for your own validator:
- DB_URL: the url of a mongodb database.
- SIGNER_ACCOUNT: Ripple-address of the validator
- SIGNER_KEY: signing-key (secret/private) of the validator
- other parameters, e.g. urls of Ripple servers and Steem nodes being used.
node app.js or