Bringup for the Cisco Meraki MR33 Access Point on LEDE!
Currently based on commit 74beb6f7104e7d5003adc061e0df8016484a6730
And the following cherry picks:
- https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/752962/ for switch defines (pinctl part merged upstream)
- https://git.lede-project.org/?p=lede/blogic/staging.git;a=commit;h=af81e7775f99b82933101f9bc5b6d83decc37fa4 for PCI-E Wireless
- https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/774684/ for 2nd i2c interface
Modify Configs and Build
Note that you will need to run a modify on the first compile to select the ipq806x target, MR33 device in the LEDE menuconfig.
Booting & Flashing
Booting and flashing documentation can be found on Google Drive
- Writeup flashing/booting process
- Bluetooth - See this Commit.
- SoC Wireless
- PCIe Wireless
- Ethernet (IGMP and tagged VLAN might need further testing)
- Reset button
- Serial (It's TTL-232R-3V3 with 115200-N-8-1)
- System Integration
- Kernel Device Profile
No promises this won't brick your unit, and no promises that this will even work!
Hello Cisco/Meraki, please send me free stuff!