Project is currently in initial development stages. Feel free to use this project and give feedback.
NOTE: The features implemented here will be available at webpack-ui soon after migration is completed.
$ npm install -g webpack-ui $ wui
Features part of UI
- Editing webpack config from UI
- webpack scaffolds support (as Starters)
- Build from UI and error reporting
Features to be implemented
- Run npm scripts from UI
- webpack build graphs and dependency graphs
- Assisted editing of webpack configuration, like adding and modifying properties, loaders and plugins.
- Assisted webpack viewing with info on each property part of configuration.
Request for feature
Feel free to open a issue with
Feel free to open a PR.
webpack-cli: I orignally proposed it to be a part of webpack-cli as we can reuse the code in UI itself. Also some of the code from webpack-cli served as base for
Starterssupport on UI.
@rishabh3112 : Rishabh Chawla