Python face-recognition using open-cv + machine learning
- This is a simple python face recogniton which can detect multiple faces at the same time.
- Based on open-cv and sklearn library this is a program that detects face and display name on the window.
- It has the ability to add a new face to detect. Simply type 'yes' while running the program
How to run:
NOTE: If you have Anaconda installed then open "conda prompt". Then:
- type "pip install opencv-python" instead of "pip install -r requirements.txt"
NOTE2: For linux users make sure you run program with "python3" instead of simply python and "pip3" instead of pip.
- download all the files to a folder
- open command prompt as administrator
- change directory to that folder (cd directory-full-path)
- pip install -r requirements.txt (it will install all the required modules)
- (for linux use sudo pip install -r requirements.txt)
- run RecogniseFace.py
- follow instructions
- Note: To create dataset press 'c'
- finally press 'Esc' to exit from the window