Tool to create bitmaps and fonts for embedded applications, v.2
Allows you to create bitmaps and fonts, and transform them to "C" source format for embedded applications.
- Supported display controllers
- Monochrome, grayscale, color
- With vertical and horizontal orientation of bytes
- 8, 16, 24, 32-bit data
- 1...32 bits per pixel
- and other, not limited by some particular models
- Output format
- Can be changed by templates
- Text (source code) or binary
- Create a single image
- With RLE compression
- Create fonts (set of images - characters)
- Including unicode charset
- Required characters only, not full range
- Command-line mode
Contacts and support
How to build on GNU/Linux
git clone https://github.com/riuson/lcd-image-converter.git ~/lcd-image-converter cd ~/lcd-image-converter qmake make
Requires some additional packages. Build logs available on Travis-CI.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/