Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fix for initial migration with photologue - @urtzai
- Django 1.10 compatibility - thanks @urtzai
- Add support for Photologue - thanks @urtzai
- Basque Translation - thanks @urtzai
- Add next/prev methods to episode.
- Multiple bugfixes
- Improvments to queryset managers
- Add a pretty description field for WYSIWYG editors
- Improve onsite manager by supporting mutliple environments, and getting site from request
- When no django-licensing is installed, show the Show's CharField
- Setting to choose the path where podcast's images will be saved.
- Fix for runserver warning, 'max_length' is ignored when used with IntegerField.
- Add missing django-autoslug requirement to setup.py. Thanks @Rolando.
- Fix unicode literals in models.py. Thanks @hakanw
- Convert relationships for Enclosure, Episode, Sites into M2M to
allow mix and match show creation. Thanks to Jeff Lindsey
- Setting FEED_ENTRIES hides older episodes, use None (aka all) as default.
- More forgiving error handling on images in feeds.
- Add django-appconf to required packages
- RedirectView fixes - kike721
- Spanish translations - kike721
- Use AppConf for pagination settings - kike721
- Enforce that feed urls can only request supported mime types.
- Make feed_urs more generic by removing /itunes/. Redirect old style.
- Make django-licenses optional
- Drop bundled AutoSlug and use django-autoslug
- Rename the newly added Video class to EmbedMedia, and build in
support for django-embed-video for easy embedding of SoundCloud, Vimeo
and YouTube files on Episode detail pages.
- Add a show.on_itunes boolean and relax required fields to allow
simpler user forms when not publishing to iTunes.
- Testing on Python3
- Move runtests.py to homedir, drop django-nose and add test support
for Django 1.7, add coverage and version badges.
- Extend full support to easy-thumbnails and sorl
- Extend the Admin widget to support sorl, imagekit, easy-thumbnails and css for thumbnailing.
- Add a simple Video model for attaching extrnal video-urls to an
- Add more mime type choices for enclosures.
- Upgrade imagekit to 3.0.4
- Bump python-twitter to 1.0 and django-taggit to 0.10a1
- Remove settings.SITE_ID default from Site field.
- Setup Travis CI.
- Support Django 1.5's customizable user model. This change makes
django-podacasting usuable only on Django versions 1.4 LTS and greater.
- Fix autoslug
- Fix for non ImageKit installs
- Support Django 1.4's timezone-aware datetimes
- Bump imagekit version to 2.0.1
- Add the missing publish option for shows in admin #9
- Fix upload path for images, slugify was stripping the extension.
- Simply user relationships to episodes and shows. Most importantly
changing 'authors' to an 'author_text' charfield, and adding a
Show.owner field. Requires a migration.
- Remove unused show feed templates which were part of old django
- Bump imagekit version to 1.1.0
- Many small fixes.
- Upgrade imagekit for better thumbnailing.
- Better forms and internationalized templates.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.