##This a simple MQTT Greenhouse Sample (PoC).
This Open AT sample simulates temperature and humidity and sendss data to AirVantage M2M Cloud.
####In a nutshell:
- It provides an high level MQTT API based on Eclipse Paho Library(http://www.eclipse.org/paho/)
- The data is serialized in JSON according to the doc here: https://doc.airvantage.net/av/reference/hardware/protocols/mqtt/
- Create an Open AT Project
- Change the APN in src/GPRS/cfg_gprs.c (top of the file)
- Change your MQTT password in src/entry_point.c (bottom of the file)
- Compile and download on your target
- You can modify the temperature with the at command at+temperature=
- Register your system on AirVantage (Follow the three first section from [the MQTT tutorial] (https://doc.airvantage.net/av/reference/hardware/protocols/mqtt/))