Ember XMPP Instant Message Client
This Ember-CLI application implements a XMPP Instant Message Client. This application is created to demo the use of XMPP and Ember to create a highly scalable real time application based on XMPP technology. You can use this application as a boiler plate to add an instant messaging component to any ember or web application.
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone https://github.com/rjaviervega/ember-xmpp-imthis repository
- change into the new directory
- Download, install and setup Openfire server localy
- Create sample users using JID format: email@example.com
- Edit default settings
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
- Login with your XMPP user/pass
- Subscribe to users to create your roster
- Click on a user to start chatting
This software is open source under GPL v3.0