10/22/2015 Version 5.1.4-50
- Fixes #98 - Lua For Windows Installer - 'h' is an invalid URL.
- Changed app URL to point to GitHub.
- Changed minimum version to reflect the GitHub version.
- Install LuaForWindows
- In a temp location, unzip http://keplerproject.github.io/luarocks/releases/luarocks-2.2.2-win32.zip
- In same location, unzip attached lfw_luarocks-2.2.2-win32.zip
- In same location, open a command prompt
- if you want to install rocks, make it a "Visual Studio Command Prompt"
- make sure LUA_DEV environment var set correctly
- will probably need to open command prompt as Administrator
- admin rights are typically need to write to "Program Files"
5) Run lfw_install.bat
- this "manually" installs 2.2.2 in the LfW directory
6) Optionally run lfw_update_rocks.bat
- this will try to install (get, compile, deploy) rocks for a lot of modules
- it uses the list from https://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/
- A LOT of these will fail
- it uses the "popular" list from https://luarocks.org/
- A FEW of these will fail
- in the end you should have 40-50 modules installed as "rocks"
- it does some cleanup of old stuff if new installed
09/16/2015 Version 5.1.4-48
- Added #86 30Log v1.0.0 - 30 lines library for object orientation in Lua
^ Updated SubLua to 1.8.11.
03/18/2015 Version 5.1.4-47
^ Updated stdlib to release 28.
^ Updated Penlight to 1.3.2.
^ Updated SubLua to 1.8.10.
- Moved all downloads and code hosting to GitHub. Older
releases will not function when Google Code is shut down.
Make sure to upgrade.
WARNING: This release is for historical purposes only. It will break when GoogleCode closes completely. Please use a current GitHub release.