This is a testing framework for comparing text or other data to formal schemas
such as XML Schema or Document Type Declarations. It functions in a way
similar to Test::More, exporting all the same functions that Test::More
exports. It can be used by itself, or in conjuntion with other Test::More-
You use Test::AgainstSchema itself as an umbrella class for the specific kind
of schemas you plan to test against, or you can use the specific classes
use Test::AgainstSchema::XML; plan tests => $NUMBER_OF_TESTS; is_well_formed_xml($xml_file); is_valid_against_dtd($dtd_file, $xml_file, "$xml_file validates against $dtd_file"); ...
use Test::AgainstSchema 'XML', tests => $NUMBER; is_well_formed_xml($xml_file); is_valid_against_dtd($dtd_file, $xml_file, "$xml_file validates against $dtd_file"); ...
This package provides a Makefile.PL file as is typical of CPAN modules.
Building and installing is as easy as:
perl Makefile.PL make make test # If tests pass make install
(The “make install” step may require super-user privileges.)
Problems, bug reports, or suggestions for enhancements can be sent to the RT
instance set up for all CPAN-based distributions:
This is the initial release.
- lib/Test/AgainstSchema.pm (added)
- lib/Test/AgainstSchema/XML.pm (added)
- t/10_xml/05_xml_parsing.t (added)
- t/10_xml/10_sgmldtd.t (added)
- t/10_xml/20_xmlschema.t (added)
- t/10_xml/30_relaxng.t (added)
- t/10_xml/basic_tests.pl (added)
- t/10_xml/simple-bad.dtd (added)
- t/10_xml/simple-bad.rng (added)
- t/10_xml/simple-bad.xsd (added)
- t/10_xml/simple.dtd (added)
- t/10_xml/simple.rng (added)
- t/10_xml/simple.xsd (added)
- t/10_xml/xml-simple-bad.xml (added)
- t/10_xml/xml-simple.xml (added)
- t/90_integration/10_with_xml.t (added)
- t/90_integration/90_empty_subclass.t (added)
- t/90_integration/MyTestAgainstSchema.pm (added)
- t/util.pl (added)
- xt/00_load.t (added)
- xt/01_pod.t (added)
- xt/02_pod_coverage.t (added)
- xt/03_meta.t (added)
- xt/04_minimumversion.t (added)
- xt/05_critic.t (added)
Initial commit of code, tests and test files.