seneca-examples - Node.js plugin examples for the Seneca toolkit
This repository is a collection of simple examples to get you started using senecajs.org.
Each example demonstrates the use of plugins to quickly create business logic for your qpp. View the app.js (or main.js) source code in each example for a fully commented walk through of the example.
- data-entities: Using multiple databases at the same time for different kinds of entities.
- simple-plugin: Create a simple Seneca plugin, including unit tests.
- api-server: building a REST server with Seneca
- plugin-web: creating plugins that expose web user interfaces
- micro-services: create a small micro-services system
- user-accounts: A user account system, showing login/logout logic.
- shopping-cart: A shopping cart example, showing how plugins expose additional HTTP APIs.