Richard Kettering rkettering
- Joined on
- exercises 2 A collection of random coding exercises done for skill-building. Everything is CC0, others are encouraged to correct my failings, comment on potential improvements, and learn/copy anything they wan…
- ValyriaTear 2 Open Source J-RPG (Based on the Hero of Allacrost engine)
- ddr0.github.com 0 DDR's Website
- editabled 0 An HTML5 image editor where you can edit the user interface, and extend it to areas of your drawing. Not currently at the point of being useful. View a live version at:
- hexthing 0 Some experimentation with hex tiling
Repositories contributed to
- frogatto/frogatto 253 Frogatto & Friends is an action-adventure game, starring a certain quixotic frog.
- anura-engine/anura 144 Anura Engine
- wesnoth/wesnoth 480 Free, turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat.
- davewx7/citadel 9 A turn based strategy game based on the Anura engine
- ValveSoftware/Dota-2 516 Linux and Mac clients of Dota 2
Contributions in the last year 362 total May 23, 2014 – May 23, 2015
Longest streak 9 days September 2 – September 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
11 Issues reported
- Open #82 The level-selector 'dialog' in the editor doesn't work.
- Open #78 The level-based 'darkness' overlay isn't working at all
- Open #77 Waterfall textures are bunching up as they're translated further.
- Open #76 Compound objects have positioning errors on their spawned parts:
- Open #75 Gates (portcullises) go haywire, positionally, when opened:
- Open #74 Particles don't seem to process their position as frequently as they should
- Open #73 Water is displaying incorrectly.
- Open #71 Editor - Placing objects does not do the translucent preview of where it'll go
- Open #70 Objects' rendered-rectangle size is often cut off at an odd number of pixels.
- Closed #68 Editor crashes when deleting or adding large-ish numbers of tiles.
- Open #67 Editor "tile type previews" are scrambled