OakVar: Genomic Variant Analysis Platform
- OakVar is a bridge between cutting-edge genomics research and everyday people.
- OakVar democratizes access to genomics knowledge for all.
What it does
- Annotate genomic variants with diverse annotation sources.
- Make databases of annotated variants.
- Query annotated variants with filter sets.
- Make reports in diverse formats.
- Visualize annotated variants with graphical user interface.
- Works via CLI and GUI.
- Easily develop, run, and distribute CLI and GUI genomics apps. OakVar acts as an operating system for genomics apps.
- Connect genomic data to AI/ML models.
Internship (currently full)
The main project will be OakVar. Full remote work. Unpaid position (no funding yet). Please send your application to email@example.com.
Ready to start? OakVar Documentation
Subscribe to the mailing list: Be in the loop and notified of the new releases and news of OakVar.
Many Thanks to Our Sponsors
OakVar is in CodeX
OakVar is licensed under dual licensing: 1) APGL v3 or higher and 2) paid subscription for commercial or closed-source use. For full license information, see LICENSE.