This project is no longer maintained. Craft3 is awesome and hopefully someone writes something similar for it.
Redirect Manager for Craft
Keep all your 301/302 managed within Craft. Very useful when using NGINX because you don't have an htaccess file! :(
- Upload to plugins/redirectmanager
- Install Plugin (Settings -> Plugins -> Redirect Manager)
The template for the route that you are redirecting from must not exist in order to successfully set up the redirect.
To use regex, simply wrap your "Match Uri" field with "#" (Example: "#^products(.*)#" will match products and products/anything-else)
- "#^products/(.+)#" will only match sub level's of products
- "#^products(.*)#" will match: products and products/anything-else
For wildcards use an asterisk. (Example: "products*" will match products and products/anything-else)
- "products/*" will only match sub level's of products
- "products*" will match: products and products/anything-else
Capture groups are just used by the standard $1, $2, ect. within your "Redirect To" field.
Capture Goup Example:
URI To Match: "#^products(.*)#"
Redirect To: "shop$1"
Note, we do not include the "/" because it will be part of the capture group