Unix-style configuration files for a terminal-centric working environment,
- Mir Korn Shell running in Tmux terminal multiplexer
- i3 tiling window manager and Sakura terminal emulator using Solarized Dark
- Vim editor with code navigation features and Git integration, focused on Golang development
- Custom programming-optimized keyboard layout
- Programming and Unix-oriented feeds in Newsbeuter terminal RSS client
The primary platforms are OpenBSD and Ubuntu Linux, but contents are also tested on Mac OS X (10.10+), where applicable and feasible.
Run the setup script pertaining to your platform, eg.
setup.openbsd.sh for OpenBSD and such.
The script is idempotent, so running it numerous times will do no harm.
Once setup has run, install the dotfiles by means of running the installation
install.sh, in either
Manual installation of is also supported, by means of copying or symlinking the respective directory contents to your local files, e.g,
$ git clone email@example.com:rkk/dotfiles.git $HOME/dotfiles $ ln -s ~/dotfiles/Tmux/dot.tmux.conf ~/.tmux.conf
If more elaborate installation steps are required, consult the README in the respective subdirectory, if available.
Bug reports, suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.
Send a pull request or message me.