This activator project describes a graphX functions Building Application Apache GraphX with Scala
This is use to process graph using GraphX. It demonstrates:
- Evaluate what’s the most important users in the graph.
- Find all three users graph where every two users are connected.
- Find pair of users where connection in each direction between them.
- Scala-based template implementation
The graphx is distributed using Maven Central so it can be easily added as a library dependency in your SBT build scripts, as follows:
libraryDependencies += "org.apache.spark" %% "spark-graphx" % "1.6.0"
- The Github code for the project is at : graphx-scala
- Clone the project into local system
activator clean compileto build the product
activator runto execute the product