OpenSpritz-Android is a Spritz-like .epub reader for Android 3.0+ (API 11). Inspired by Miserlou's OpenSpritz.
Lend a hand
- Fortify epub parsing to whatever extent is possible with epublib
- CSS markup isn't currently stripped
- More sophisticated pivot choosing
- It'd be nice to digest
http://...share intents, parse & spritz the resulting page.
- Read text from clipboard
Make sure you've installed the following from the Android SDK Manager before building:
- Android SDK Build-tools 19.0.2
- Android SDK tools 22.3
- SDK Platform 19
- Android Support Repository 4
ANDROID_HOMEenvironmental variable as your Android SDK location.
If you need help check out this guide.
To build an .apk from this directory, make sure
./gradlewis executable and run:
$ ./gradlew assemble
The resulting .apk will be availble in
- epublib by psiegman (LGPL)
A Note About the Name
OpenSpritz has nothing to do with Spritz Incorporated. This is an open source, community created project, made with love because Spritz is such an awesome technique for reading with.