.emacs.d config for Rust
This accompanies my “Configuring Emacs for Rust development” blog post.
It uses rust-anlyzer via rustic, lsp-mode, and lsp-ui-mode and also makes use of company, flycheck, and yasnippet. Among those features you get are
- Navigating the source code (go to to implementation, list references of symbols, outline structure of a file)
- Code completion (“intellisense”)
- Code snippets
- Highlighting errors and warnings inline
- Apply code fixes and refactorings
- Automatically import definitions if necessary (such as Traits)
- Code formatting with rustfmt
- Building & running other cargo commands
The actual configuration lives in init.el. Feel free to copy and paste as you see fit.
To run emacs with just this config, clone this repo, then:
emacs -q --load "/path/to/standalone.el"