- list: add ip of non-running pods to status output ([#3857](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3857)).
- stage1: execute pre-start/post-stop hooks as privileged ([#3844](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3844)). Even if we run the container as an unprivileged user.
- stage1-fly/run: allow non absolute commands to be run ([#3845](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3845)).
- rkt: prevent skipping some images in image gc ([#3858](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3858)).
- rkt: skip parsing in case of an empty string ([#3822](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3822)). Fix issue where `rkt app add` fails with an error message like `must give only one app`, even when only one app name is given.
- scripts: Add libfdt to install deps ([#3834](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3834)). libfdt-dev is needed when building kernels for architectures that support a device tree.
- makelib: Fix go-find-directories symlink problem ([#3824](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3824)).
- scripts: adding missing dependecies to debian dependency installer ([#3829](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3829)).
- scripts/build-pkgs: use RPM file dependency for shadow tools ([#3904](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3904)).
- Lots of [documentation updates](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Akind%2Fdocumentation++milestone%3Av1.30.0).
- selinux: Update to latest ([#3818](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3818)).
- travis: update go versions ([#3821](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3821)).
- vendor: bump docker2aci to v0.17.1 ([#3835](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3835)). It fixes an image pulling bug for some images in GCR.
- Fixes all the misspell ([#3870](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3870)).
- stage1/usr_from_coreos: add new image signing subkey 0638EB2F ([#3902](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3902)).
- tests: Use semaphore install-package ([#3827](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3827)).
- tests: Add verbose flag to build-and-run-tests.sh ([#3819](https://github.com/rkt/rkt/pull/3819)).
This release contains a number of bugfixes, new features like the ability to share the host IPC namespace, dependency updates, and build system improvements.