Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- rkt-1.27.0-1.x86_64.rpm 99.4 MB
- rkt-1.27.0-1.x86_64.rpm.asc 473 Bytes
- rkt-v1.27.0.tar.gz 99.3 MB
- rkt-v1.27.0.tar.gz.asc 473 Bytes
- rkt_1.27.0-1_amd64.deb 99.5 MB
- rkt_1.27.0-1_amd64.deb.asc 473 Bytes
- stage1-coreos-1.27.0-linux-amd64.aci 37.2 MB
- stage1-coreos-1.27.0-linux-amd64.aci.asc 473 Bytes
- stage1-fly-1.27.0-linux-amd64.aci 5.84 MB
- stage1-fly-1.27.0-linux-amd64.aci.asc 473 Bytes
- stage1-kvm-1.27.0-linux-amd64.aci 50.2 MB
- stage1-kvm-1.27.0-linux-amd64.aci.asc 473 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This minor release contains bugfixes, along with improvements related to the tests and the documentation.
- stage1/kvm: add arm64 build (#3690).
- stage0: list|status --format=json panics: RuntimeApp.Mounts.AppVolume is optional (#3699). When it is nil, the Volume info at the Pod level (with the same name) should be used. Without this patch
rkt list --format=jsonpanics on a nil pointer when Apps reference Volumes from the Pod level.
- imagestore: Fix sql resource leaks (#3682). When using sql queries the rows iterator needs to be closed if the entire query result is not iterated over. Failure to close the iterator results in resource leakage.
- networking: change the default-restricted subnet (#3718). Previously, we were using 172.17/16, which conflicts with the default
Docker networking. Change it to 172.31/16.
- scripts/pkg: improved detection of active mounts (#3710). On systems which have /var/lib/rkt as a separate partition, the active mount detection in before-remove needs to not get confused by the presence of /var/lib/rkt itself as a mount. Therefore a longer path is used for active mount detection.
- stage1/usr_from_coreos: add new image signing sub-key EF4B4ED9 (#3686). See coreos/init#236.
- scripts: skip nonexistent stage1 images when packaging (#3687). Not all builds will generate all stage1 images. It depends on what
--with-stage1-flavors) were used.
- tests: Only run race test on supported arch (#3684). Fixes build errors like these when run on non amd64 machines:
- functional test: Fix manifest arch error (#3681). The manifest contains values for the ACI arch and OS, not the go language values.
- Documentation updates: #3680, #3679, #3700, #3709