A Portable Document Format (PDF) generation library targeting both the server- and client-side.
npm install pdfjs
- Text (with common formatting options)
- Images (JPEGs, other PDFs ¹)
- Tables (fixed layout, header row)
- Header & Footer
- AFM fonts && OTF font embedding (as CID fonts, i.e., support for fonts with large character sets)
- Add existing PDFs (merge them or add them as page templates) ¹
- Document outline
A lot of examples can be found in the test folder.
If you are missing a feature, feel free to submit a PR or to ask for it.
¹ Adding other PDFs as images or merging them together is still being considered a beta - proper error handling is adviced