Note: This project is deprecated as Valve now prodives a C ABI wrapper built into steam_api.dll.
CSteamworks is a C ABI Wrapper for Valve's Steamworks API. It relys heavily on automatic code generation. The primary use case for CSteamworks is to act as a buffer between a scripting language and the Steamworks C++ Interfaces.
- Author: Riley Labrecque
- License: MIT
- Github Project
- Reporting Issues
- Currently supports up to Steamworks SDK v1.41
To use CSteamworks you must be a Steamworks developer.
- Download the Latest Steamworks SDK from the Steamworks Partner site.
redistibutable_bin/over from the Steamworks SDK into the root of this folder.
- Copy the
steam/folder located in
public/over from the Steamworks SDK into the root of this folder.
- Run CSteamworks.py which will generate the bindings into
- Use the Makefile/Project files in
build/to compile the dynamic libraries.
- CSteamworks does not currently support ISteamAppTicket or ISteamGameCoordinator as they do not provide a global interface.