The imagelib library
The imagelib library implements image formats such as PNG and PPM in
OCaml, relying on only one external dependency:
Supported image formats:
- PNG (full implementation of RFC 2083),
- PPM, PGM, PBM, ... (fully supported),
- JPG (only image size natively, conversion to PNG otherwise),
- GIF (only image size natively, conversion to PNG otherwise),
- XCF (only image size natively, conversion to PNG otherwise),
- Other formats rely on convert (imagemagick).
As imagelib only requires
decompress, it is suitable for compilation to
js_of_ocaml (only for operations not requiring the
List of dependencies:
- OCaml (at least 4.03.0)
- dune (at least 1.2.0)
- decompress (version 0.8.1)
- GNU Make (build)
- ImageMagick (convert) for handling some formats.
Imagelib is available on
opam install imagelib). It can also
be installed from source as follows.
make make install