What's new in C# 6?
This is the base demo code I used in my talks about what is new in C# 6. The demo covers:
- Index Initialisers
- Auto-properties with initializers
- Read-only auto-properties
- [Static Using Statements] (http://www.sadev.co.za/content/static-using-statements-c-6)
- Await in catch blocks
- Exception Filtering
- Null Propogation (the nullet operator)
- Expression Bodied Members
- String Interpolation
There are TWO branches,
master has the clean base for the demos which shows the current way we work with C#. The
Completed_Demos branch has an example for what it could change to with C# 6.
Slides can be found here
What other C# 6 features exist or what about VB 14? Check out the language features page