An R package for the spectral and spatial analysis of color patterns
Rafael Maia, Thomas White, and Hugo Gruson.Currently maintained by
A set of functions and tools for the analysis of color data in a unified framework.
Need help with the package?
- Click the links above for help with specific functions.
- Check out the Latest News for changes and updates.
- Read the Package Vignette for detailed examples and workflow pipeline.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Join the chat:
The manuscript describing the package has been published and is free to access:
Maia R., Eliason C.M., Bitton P.-P., Doucet S.M. and Shawkey M.D. 2013. pavo: an R Package for the analysis, visualization and organization of spectral data. Methods in Ecology and Evolution 4(10):609-613. [doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12069] (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/2041-210X.12069/abstract)
this is the development page for
pavo. The stable release is available from CRAN. Simply use
install.packages('pavo') to install.
If you want to install the bleeding edge version of
pavo, you can:
- use Hadley Wickham's devtools:
install.packages('devtools') devtools::install_github('rmaia/pavo') require(pavo)
- download files from github and install using
$R CMD INSTALLor, from within R: