Python scripts to perform reverse lookups on hashes in the following encryptions:
Be aware this is my first Python project, it's kinda quirky but it works for now. As such please let me know any comments you have so that I can improve :)
- Build your database by running
- At the moment this is unthreaded and saves records to the database every 50 records - so watch out if you make searches while it's generating as the database will lock up.
- Note that the default charset is very long and will take a long time to complete :)
- Search using
- Check the number of rows stored using
- Check out the last 10 inserted rows using