Minecraft Sprite Generator
This script generates a large image sprite containing custom skin heads for each user and puts it before their username via CSS. It also adds Minecraft usernames after each user's name.
- Read reddit usernames and Minecraft usernames from users.txt
- Get skin sprites from the Minecraft site for each user
- Slice the skin sprites to just get the head, and double the size of this
- Reconstruct the slices into a new sprite
- Generate the appropriate positioning CSS for each user, and also create the CSS to add their Minecraft names after their username
- Put usernames in users.txt in "reddit:minecraft" pairs, or as a single word if they are the same
- Customise the CSS files as needed
- Run script (
- Upload the spritesheet.png to the subreddit under the name of "spritesheet"
- Copy and paste the generated CSS into the subreddit's stylesheet configuration