A sample NodeJS web application which using Express + Angular2 + Typescript. Development Environment - Visual Studio Code along with Gulp tasks
Clone the project
Install the Node packages
Install the typings
cd server typings install
Build the project
In the project root, run
Run the application
cd server node index.js
Browse the application
Code and debug using VS Code
Detailed step by step documentation on how this project was setup can be found at
In the following journals, I will try to document the steps to achieve the following goals.
- Angular2 Application Setup.
- Workflow to share Typescript code across Server and Client applications.
- Incremental compilation and Live reloading of the application.
- Debugging the ExpressJS Server application using VS Code
- Debugging the Angular2 Client application using VS Code