A super lightweight and modular blogging engine or content management system built on NodeJS, Express and CouchDB. Its main aim is to be the go to CMS for NodeJS users.
- Super lightweight (< 150 kb) with optional expansion through plugins
- Ultra-themeable on the front and back for designers
- Built with NodeJS and CouchDB
- Made to be hackable and licensed under the MIT License
- Human readable creation times using Moment.js
- Ability to view single posts
- Rich text support with a custom WYSIWYG editor (a Markdown editor is on its way)
- Friendly URLs, post IDs and CouchDB document IDs with slugs
- A primitive admin area for adding and editing posts (go to '/admin' to take a look)
- New default front-end theme called "Soothe"