##Give your eyes a rest will ya!
Inspired by the 20 20 20 rule, this is a little reminder to look 20 feet away from your screen every 20 minutes. Keep your eyes healthy, reduce eye strain, prevent headaches and increase productivity.
This is a simple application based on electron that will display a tray icon to help you configure how you want it to work.
Inspired by : http://www.blynker.com/#
Check the releases folder.
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/rmkpatchaa/blinker # Go into the repository cd blinker # Install dependencies npm install # Run the app npm start
Resources for Learning Electron
- electron.atom.io/docs - all of Electron's documentation
- electron.atom.io/community/#boilerplates - sample starter apps created by the community
- electron/electron-quick-start - a very basic starter Electron app
- electron/simple-samples - small applications with ideas for taking them further
- electron/electron-api-demos - an Electron app that teaches you how to use Electron
- hokein/electron-sample-apps - small demo apps for the various Electron APIs