RML Test Cases
In the folder
test-cases you can find the different test cases.
Each test case is contained in a single folder, containing three types of files:
- Zero or more files containing the data sources, in the case of JSON, XML, CSV, or containing the SQL statements to create the necessary tables, in the case of MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- One file with the RML rules, called
mapping.ttl, in the Turtle format.
- Zero or one file with the expected RDF. No file is provided if an error is expected that must halt the generation of the RDF.
The details about the test cases cases are also available as a knowledge graph in
The knowledge graph is generated by executing the RML rules in
rules.ttl, available as YARRRML in
The data source used by the rules is
A website describing the test cases is available in
The website is generated by doing the following:
- Install node.js dependencies:
- Run Eleventy:
- Find the website in the folder
Snapshots of the website can be found in
This code is copyrighted by Ghent University – imec and released under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.