Mulberry is supported on:
- OSX Snow Leopard and Lion
- Windows 7 64-bit via Cygwin
- Ubuntu 11 64-bit (other Linux distros ought to work, although you'll have to install the necessary pre-requisites by hand if you don't use apt)
You should read the relevant README for your operating system in
- Google Group
- #touramulberry on irc.freenode.net: A live chat room with Mulberry users and developers. Use your own IRC client or use Freenode's webchat
install/<your_operating_system>/README.mdfor details on dependencies for your operating system. The installation process takes care of as much of this as possible, but some dependencies may need to be installed manually before the installation scripts will work.
Download the latest release, or clone the repository into a directory of your choosing:
git clone email@example.com:Toura/mulberry.git
Once you have the code,
mulberrydirectory, and run the following command:
Mulberry uses rvm and bundler to install all the necessary components into the
Mulberry directory itself. To uninstall, simply
rm -rf the mulberry directory
rvm implode to remove rvm (unless you wish to keep it, of course).
You'll also need to edit your shell profile (typically
~/.bash_profile) to remove
the $PATH entry that the installer added.
Supported Mobile Platforms
Mulberry currently supports the following mobile platforms:
- iOS4 and above on iPhone and iPad
- Android 2.2 and above on Phone only
Mulberry apps have been shown to run on WebOS, although not bug-free.
Mulberry does not currently support Windows Mobile or BlackBerry in any version.
There are additional requirements for each platform: