RMWC is a React UI Kit built on Google's official Material Components Web library v14.x.x https://rmwc.io/
- Uses Google's official material-components-web library
- Includes Addon components for ones missing from the official spec
- Works in React 16.8.x and up
- First class Typescript Support
- Server side rendering support
- Individually packaged and released components
- Typescript Sandbox https://codesandbox.io/s/rmwc-typescript-sandbox-y7516
RMWC was created by James Friedman.
Check out his other work at https://github.com/jamesmfriedman.
v14.0.11 is here! This release includes:
- support for material-components-web v14
- support for react 18
- a new and improved tooltip adhering to the Material Design principles (the old tooltip is renamed to rc-tooltip in favor for the new)
- a new segmented button component
- migrated from Lerna to Nx and Vite ⚡
- various bugfixes introduced in v14.0.0
- accessibility improvements
View the changelog for detailed updates: https://github.com/rmwc/rmwc/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- To create the thinnest, lightest, and spec compliant wrapper around Google Material Design Components for the Web https://material.io/components/web/
- To be as unobtrusive and sensible as possible.
- To fill the gaps in material-components-web with custom React community driven components.
npm i rmwc --saveor
yarn add rmwc
Additional information is available in the Installation Guide
Read the docs on how to Usage
Read the docs on Methodology
RMWC avoids them at all costs! Read the docs on Methodology
git clone https://github.com/rmwc/rmwc.git
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].