You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Fixed a small problem with trying to create an invalid Assigment.
Changed the My Grades system to only use the current school year.
General reports cleanup & tweaks
* reorganized Student controller to use the find_homerooms() method
* Changed the find_homerooms() method to sort on homeroom name
added authorization checking to the My Grades controller.
minor layout fix for the user information
My Grades rework
* My Grades now works properly
* The Index view shows an overall picture of the students progress
* The Show view displays a detailed picture of each course
* Also added some delegates to clean up the view code
minor fix to the password report confirmation
added a warning message to the password reset report.
Minor report cleanup
* Grrrr...it looks like the NetBeans code completion 'feature' borked my code. Grr!
* Added a 'school_year' paramater to Course
* Removed some deprecated Prawn methods
Report system has been overhauled
* There is now a Report model that lets us deal with reports in an intelligent fashion
* The PasswordReset report is now functional and secure (I hope).
Completed the password reset report
restrict the course-terms shown in the sidebar to only active terms. …
general code cleanup; started building a password reset report
Added sorting to the Users view(s)
* This was a request from Tom @ NDA
* Generally, table sorting should be pretty easy to add to *any* table
* It's not AJAX, yet...
Minor change so that StaticData values change immediately instead of …
…after a reboot.
Merge branch 'master' of email@example.com:rnhurt/gradesheet
Implemented site default settings
* you can now change the site name and tag line from the settings menu
* cleaned up some extranious code / files
Removed the email address requirement.
* Some users may not have one to use
* We will re-evaluate this in the future as we implement communication between teachers & student/parents
Minor fix to scale range test cases
Correct bug where a report doesn't print if there are no students found
Updated vendor plugins
removed DEMO text from dashboard
cleaned up grading scale editing
small bug fix for adding/editing school years
slight rework of school_years views to allow for adding new school years
reworked SchoolYear.current --> SchoolYear.current_year
This is a work-around for weird migration failures on PostgreSQL. Sho…
…uld be fixed in Rails 2.3
more details here: http://code.google.com/p/activescaffold/issues/detail?id=638#c1
Minor report card corrections
* added a check for no-assignments
* corrected an issue where courses wouldn't print in 2 columns
report cards now print properly with all the skills and their scores
supporting skills are *almost* working correctly...
report card WIP