Added migration to clean up the assignments table. Closes #15
Minor cleanup and small fix for Assignment due date
* Reformated _grades.html.erb
* Partial fix for issue #15
Modified the 404 & 500 pages to have the application look & feel.
Correct issues with the parent/student views
* Major fault with the current SchoolYear calculation was keeping the index action from showing at all!
* Added points_earned / possible_points to the show action. Closes #9
Quick fix for a problem showing the students grades
Added ARROW key control to the evaluations page. Closes #6
* Closes #7 - blank grades are no longer calculated
* Added some CSS that helps differenciate blank grades
* Small amount of code cleanup
Closes #10 - Made the evaluations screen work properly with all browsers
* removed several instances where Date/Time was not in a lambda and would fail to work next year
* created a TimeRanges constant to make it easy to get dates (:today, :tomorrow, :next_month, etc.)
Added active scope to SchoolYear
StaticData rework and testing
* Added a new test for Site Defaults
* DRYed up the StaticData model / controller
* Tweaked several integration tests
Updated the README a bit to include the latest changes to the project.
Testing updates and session changes
* Stopped login error messages from revealing too much info
* Added Webrat testing
* Began implementing an authentication test
Adjusted the max_score & min_score tests and validations to reflect r…
…eal world usage.
Grading Scale Range correction
* GradingScale ranges are now checked for validity
* Redesigned the grading scale edit page to make it more clear and pretty
* Slight tweak to the school year edit page to make it more pretty
Fixed a small problem with trying to create an invalid Assigment.
Changed the My Grades system to only use the current school year.
General reports cleanup & tweaks
* reorganized Student controller to use the find_homerooms() method
* Changed the find_homerooms() method to sort on homeroom name
added authorization checking to the My Grades controller.
minor layout fix for the user information
My Grades rework
* My Grades now works properly
* The Index view shows an overall picture of the students progress
* The Show view displays a detailed picture of each course
* Also added some delegates to clean up the view code
minor fix to the password report confirmation
added a warning message to the password reset report.
Minor report cleanup
* Grrrr...it looks like the NetBeans code completion 'feature' borked my code. Grr!
* Added a 'school_year' paramater to Course
* Removed some deprecated Prawn methods
Report system has been overhauled
* There is now a Report model that lets us deal with reports in an intelligent fashion
* The PasswordReset report is now functional and secure (I hope).
Completed the password reset report
restrict the course-terms shown in the sidebar to only active terms. …
general code cleanup; started building a password reset report
Added sorting to the Users view(s)
* This was a request from Tom @ NDA
* Generally, table sorting should be pretty easy to add to *any* table
* It's not AJAX, yet...
Minor change so that StaticData values change immediately instead of …
…after a reboot.
Merge branch 'master' of firstname.lastname@example.org:rnhurt/gradesheet
Implemented site default settings
* you can now change the site name and tag line from the settings menu
* cleaned up some extranious code / files