* Progress Report changed to make it single page * Progrees Report displays 'Missing' or 'Exchused' * closes #22
* closes #4
…eport card report.
… is useful in lower grades or ancillary courses where percentages don't mean much. Closes #14
…ard unless they had at least one supporting skill.
* It is now possible to easily move between assignments and their evaluations * Added an "Evaluate" button to the edit assignments view. Closes #17 * Corrected some small issues with the assignment edit page * Added an integration test for assignments (still a lot of work to do on this)
* Reformated _grades.html.erb * Partial fix for issue #15
* Major fault with the current SchoolYear calculation was keeping the index action from showing at all! * Added points_earned / possible_points to the show action. Closes #9
* Closes #7 - blank grades are no longer calculated * Added some CSS that helps differenciate blank grades * Small amount of code cleanup
* removed several instances where Date/Time was not in a lambda and would fail to work next year * created a TimeRanges constant to make it easy to get dates (:today, :tomorrow, :next_month, etc.)
* Added a new test for Site Defaults * DRYed up the StaticData model / controller * Tweaked several integration tests
* Stopped login error messages from revealing too much info * Added Webrat testing * Began implementing an authentication test
…eal world usage.
* GradingScale ranges are now checked for validity * Redesigned the grading scale edit page to make it more clear and pretty * Slight tweak to the school year edit page to make it more pretty
* reorganized Student controller to use the find_homerooms() method * Changed the find_homerooms() method to sort on homeroom name