* Added a static Attendance area for the teachers to write in * Reduced the padding on the tables so that more data can fit on the page and it looks a little better * Lightened the background color of the headers a bit
…ny pieces over many pages. This is only a stop-gap measure and a rework should be possible with the new version of Prawn (0.6.x) which includes things like putting tables into a column_box and utilizing group to keep things from breaking across pages.
…nts for the skills SELECT tag
…reduce memory but still give acceptable results.
…ayed in the Skills section.
* It is finally complete and working pretty well. Closes #11 * Allows for drag-and-drop functionality with Quick Messages * Auto-replaces keywords in the quick messages. Currently only "%fn = Student First Name" is implemented.
…ad of horizontal columns.
…ld update the Grade.
* Everything now works correctly * Added a quick-pick option to allow the user to easily change all scores for a particular skill
* The tabs now work correctly * Pagination now works correctly * Skills tab needs more work * Comments tab doesn't work at all
…ly but I wanted to check it in so that I could work remotely.
…page is not working
* Supporting Skills tab now populates and updates but doens't look good * Comment tag doesn't throw errors but doesn't work either