You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Added a final grade to the summary tab
* Report Cards now print in alphabetical order
* Tweaked the fieldset label in the CSS so that the login screen is more pretty
Minor rework on Summary view to show all terms instead of just the cu…
Reworked the footer (again)
Reworking the footer a bit
Finalized formating and it looks better than ever.
Modified report card to not barf when the course doesn't have a cours…
Updated report cards to include a 'Final' grade
added @terms variable
minor performance tweak
*sigh* cleaned up last commit
Pre generated JS to improve the Courses edit screen
Saved a bit of performance by rendering nothing on JS updates
slight modification to fix a NIL problem with in_groups_of
Small correction to sort students alphabetically.
Merge branch 'report_card_summary'
Added a summary tab to the Evaluations screen. This will allow the te…
get a quick overview of comments, grades, and skills for the current course.
Modified the skills area so that they are all on one screen and not s…
…eperated on different tabs.
This should make it easier for the teacher to check/uncheck specific skills
Minor fix for Grades
* When the student/parent views their grades make sure to show and not just the first term.
Added basic performance testing
* Controller cleanup
* Moved to Rails 2.2.3
Minor controller tweaking
added a rake task to clean up the public/system area
Whoops - left some debugging code in.
* Cleaned up some problem code in the Skills evaluations
* Tweaked some code in the evaluations views
* Found a huge optimization in the evaluation_helper that should speed up rendering quite a bit
added the ability to drag-n-drop to reorder course types
* really optimized the controller find()s
* tweaked the views a bit to clean them up and make them more pretty
Modified the CSS & JS caching a bit
Web Page Optmization
* converted to the protoaculous project
* re-added CourseType to allow the organization of report cards
* Modified the Course edit screen to allow for changing its type
* Added a CourseType settings screen to allow for maintaining course types
* Removed the prawn-format plugin as it is deprecated
* Changed the report_card to only show completed Term data