* reordered the school year index * added first_name to the Student sort ordering * corrected a bug in the report card where it was not only using active courses
… report to fail
* moved the default attendance keywords to the config files * reworked the logic slightly to allow for teachers without a homeroom
… the choosen school year.
* Added new course_type flag of Homeroom? * Added new Evaluation funtionality to handle homeroom course types * WIP: Report Card attendance table
* reversed a change for Ruby 1.9 * fixed a rounding bug in the My Grades view * changed the sort order of the School Year so that the most current year is the default
I have to go through and check for other instances where the "achived" scope is not being used correctly.
* you can now archive users WIP: * make it so that you can see the archived users * move the delete / impersonate functions to the User edit screen
you can now add a seed user by running "rake db:seed". this will add an admin user called 'admin' with a password of 'password'. if you don't want to use the defaults you can run script/console and cut and paste the code from seeds.rb into the console, modifying whatever you like as you go.
* Modified the user_types method to sort the results in a sane way * Modified each user to properly use the homeroom and user_types changes
* Modified migrations to force the status to be 'active' in new columns * Corrected more instances of the find_homerooms() method.
…nk that we can really force unique names.