An editor for the Boss DD-500 delay pedal.
This is a browser-based editor. It uses web midi, which is currently only supported by Google Chrome or Opera. The editor is tested in Chrome on OSX.
If you have any question, please send me an email: email@example.com
Download and use
- Click on the green clone or download button.
- Click on Download ZIP
- Unzip the file
- Open index.html in Chrome or Opera
- Connect your DD-500 to your computer with a USB A/B cable or via a midi interface.
- Select the DD-500 or midi interface from the menu in the top left corner. If you don't see the pedal, please restart your browser
- Select a bank from the bank-selector menu. The editor will load all the parameter values from the pedal.
- You can edit every parameter available from the screen. When you change a parameter it will upload direct to the pedal and save it in the selected bank.
Save a preset:
- Click on Save Patch and all the parameter values will be saved to a JSON-file. The name of the JSON-file is the name of the preset.
- The file will be saved in your downloads folder.
Load a preset:
- Click on Load Patch and select the JSON file you want to store to the pedal.
- With a click on import patch the preset will be stored to the selected bank.
- it will overwrite all parameters in that bank on the pedal, so be carefull.
There is a random function. Just hit random and wait. It's completely random so don't expect mindblowing presets. But it might be fun to start a new patch with.
- Implement a patch backup function before overwriting with a new preset.
- suggestions? Send me an email!