- Added the
DD-MM-YYYYdate format Issue #73
- The setting can be changed under the VS-Org config in the Extension preferences
- The already scheduled TODOs will update to the new format when the setting is changed
- DONE date format changed to
Day Month Name, Yearex. 18th October, 2018
- Agenda view now shows on mac Issue #65
-Syntax Highlighting update. The text on the line is now the same color as the heading
- Agenda View. Plan, and organize your taks in a easy to use interface.
ctrl+alt+skeybind to schedule an item, saves the document as well
VS-Org: Agenda Viewcommand
- Scheduling auto saves a file
- Completed Text goes on a new line
DONEauto saves the file
- The new .vsorg file now has focus when it's created
- Vs-Org will now properly format the * when the are typed (
editor.formatOnTypeneeded to be true, the extension sets this for .vsorg files automatically)
- Users no longer need to set
editor.inserFileNewlineto true, the extension does this by default
- Syntax highlighting for
COMPLETED: DATEis now the comment syntax (depending on your theme it's not so cluttered)
COMPLETED: DATEis now appended to the end of the task that is completed
- Syntax Highlighting for DONE on highlights the DONE keyword, no longer does full line
- The DONE date is now on its own line with
- Switching from DONE or TODO no longer removes other done or todos on the line
- The default keybind for folding is now
- The default keybind for unfolding is now
- Syntax highlighting for
#+is now the selected themes comment color
- Adding TODO, DONE or changing the level of the heading no longer get rid of special characters
- VS-Org Keybinds are only active when the file extension is .vsorg or .vso
- Fixed issue with
#acting like a comment,
#+is now a comment
- Changed to proper version number
- Snippet adds an underline as a divider after #+TAGS
- Changed syntax highlighting for the TODO keyword. Only highlights TODO, not the rest of the line.
- Initial release
- Typing * , ** , or *** will properly format to "⊖", "⊙", "⊘".
- alt+shift+upArrow will swap the BLOCK of text with the BLOCK of text above it.
- alt+shift+downArrow will swap the BLOCK of text with the BLOCK of text below it.
- shift+rightArrow will add TODO or DONE keyword
- shift+rightLeft will add DONE or TODO keyword
- Fold and Unfold code with default keybinds ctrl+shift+] or [
- alt+rightArrow will increment the level of the heading
- alt+leftArrow will decrement the level of the heading
- Search by tags with the
VS-Org: Open By Tagcommand
- Search by titles with the
VS-Org: Open By Titlecommand
- Change main directory with the
VS-Org: Change VS-Org Directorycommand.
- Create a new file with the
VS-Org: Create new .vsorg filecommand.