Group Node.js project.
Enter a city and Trip Planner will show you various places and attractions you might be interested in visiting. Selecting a suggestion adds it to your trip plan. Click Done to see the places you selected displayed on a map.
The app retrieves its data from the Places Library within the Google Maps API.
Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Mongoose, Passport, JSON Web Token, Ajax, Bootstrap, Google Maps API
The app must:
- Use Mongo & Express to build an API and a front-end that consumes it
- Create an API using at least 2 related models, one of which should be a user
- Include all major CRUD functions in a RESTful API for at least one of those model
- Add authentication to your API to restrict access to appropriate users
- Craft thoughtful user stories together, as a team
- Manage team contributions and collaboration using a standard Git flow on Github
- Layout and style your front-end with clean & well-formatted CSS
- Deploy your application online so it's publicly accessible
How to run
npm install && npm start