Robaux SWT16 Firmware
Attention: When updating the firmware, all patterns and settings are overwritten!
- Better visualization of mute mode.
- If the animations are disabled, the screen saver will also be disabled.
64 Steps per Track
- There is a new pattern concept: instead of 16 steps there are now 64 (8x8) steps per track! Watch the demo video!
- To check if all triggers, buttons and LEDs are working, there is now the debug mode. Go to Util Mode (Button 16)> Button 13
- The sequencer is stopped. If you then press the buttons 1-16, the respective lamp lights up and the corresponding trigger is triggered. To exit the debug mode, press the home button.
- Flip Mode > Util Mode (Button 16) > Button 3
- Continuous triggers even when track is muted.
- Factory Reset now in > Util Mode (Button 16) > Button 8
The nano board included in the kit can be updated in the Arduino IDE.