This is no longer used or updated as I never write anything
- On every post + front page latest post
- On every post
- Disqus Comments
- Pretty permalinks (/year/month/day/post-slug/)
- On lifestream page
- On About Page
- Paul Robert Lloyd's beautiful Social Media Icons
- On every page
- The syntax of all pages is W3C valid (HTML and CSS).
- If you are planning to fork this blog, please note a few things:
- You can set comments: true on any post in the top settings to show comments
- You can also set social: true to show Facebook Like/Send buttons and the Tweet button
- This blog is category enabled, set category: SOMETHING in a post header
- Make sure to change the URL from robbie.io to your own in the following places: _config.yml, .htaccess and most of the HTML pages
- Change the hCard at the bottom of default.html to your own
- You may find this useful. Copy paste it into your ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile and run update_blog
alias update_blog='git add . && git commit -a && git push && jekyll && rsync -avz --delete _site/ USERNAME@DOMAIN:/var/www/DOMAIN/'
- Tom Preston-Werner for Jekyll and his theme, named tpw.
- Tate Johnson for his wonderful theme.
- Paul Robert Lloyd for his beautiful Social Media Icons
- Tim Van Damme for a bit of inspiration for my About page.
- Dive Into HTML5 for the Geolocation help
The following directories and their contents are Copyright, 2011 Robert Trencheny. You may not reuse anything therein without my permission:
All other directories and files are Creative Commons BY 3.0 licensed. Feel free to use the HTML and CSS as you please. If you do use them, a link back to http://github.com/robbiet480/robbie.io would be appreciated, but is not required.