- Use the pictured schema (below) to build your Arduino board.
- Download the Arduino IDE
- Plug in your Arduino or Arduino compatible microcontroller via USB
- Open the Arduino IDE, select: File > Examples > Firmata > StandardFirmata
- Click the "Upload" button.
- Clone the repo into a folder
git clone https://github.com/robcalcroft/robofive.git
[sudo] npm install
node robofive.jsto start the server.
localhost:3000to view the web interface. Only mobile browsers will be able to use the web socket functionality
|/led/:colour/:state||Turns on or off an led colour of your choice||
|/led/all/:state||Turns on or off all of the leds in the array||
|/piezo/play/merry-xmas||Plays a butchered merry christmas song through the buzzer||n/a|